Friday, August 28, 2009

13 Week Ultrasound


Just got back from my very early doctors appointment. Totally worth it to do it this early though since I've heard nightmare stories about having to wait hours to see the doc. It took a little over an hour today. Not bad at all!

Hubby and I got to see our little baby having a dance party in my belly. He/she was so energetic and bouncing around like crazy & all before breakfast! I don't hink I'll ever get over how amazing it is too see your developing baby like that. Just three weeks ago it was so tiny and not moving at all. Today, gummi bear was making the ultrasound tech work for her pictures. :) She tried to see if we could tell the sex but wasn't able to see much...I'm convinced it's a boy, just a gut feeling, but I could be wrong. Today rocks...couldn't be happier to have seen my baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment