Thursday, January 14, 2010

Photos

We booked a photographer for our maternity/newborn session! I went on a pretty exhausting search online. There are so many cheeseball photographers out there and hubby and I are not the cheesy 'sit in a studio' kind of couple....I went on to Flickr and searched for South Florida Maternity. I quickly weeded out all the creepy naked ones, chiffon covered bellies, anyone holding a rose LOL!! (come on, seriously?!) & clicked on the ones that caught my eye; mostly bright crisp images, urban maternity shots, beach and park shots at sunset...etc.

THEN, (the extremely annoying part) of checking out prices. I want pictures of my belly and my baby, but I dont wanna blow $2k either! Having a baby should involve saving some money too. I hear those suckers are expensive. :) Weeded out the money hungry...

We chose the lovely Karen Lisa Berlin Ziemkowski. Check out her work...Can't wait!

Now comes the equally exhausting choice of location for the shoot. Beach? Park? Downtown? I can't....WE can't decide........I'm off to check out one more park!

No comments:

Post a Comment