Friday, March 12, 2010

D-DAY

My baby girl is here! Sofia Evoli de Souza was born on February 28th, 2010 at 6:48pm after two loooooong failed inductions. She came in at 6lbs. 5oz and 20.5" long. Waaay smaller than I thought she would be. Last minute I got diagnosed with Pre-eclampsia (not fun) so I ended up having a c-section.

She was absolutely gorgeous from the moment she came out. Screaming like crazy of course!

Meet SOFIA:

I'll be posting details of the delivery and more pictures of Sofia soon!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! Babies are awesome! Now, get lots of rest whenever you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's beautiful, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...Congratulations! I am so happy I found your blog and can follow along in all the exciting new happenings!

    ReplyDelete