Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Rainy Day Stuff

I love dark & gloomy, rainy days. They make you just wanna open the window, listen to the rain as you lay in bed and watch a movie. If you're lucky, while snuggling up to hubby next to you! I'm not that lucky, hubby is working like a mad man to free up his schedule for Sofia's arrival. Soooo, since I'm all alone all day, I decided to blog about some random fun things.

My mom bought hubby a great new book! He loved it...Until he opened it up and some key words caught his eye & freaked him out! LOL...Words like drugs, alcohol and sex :) I can't wait for him to read it & to hear all about the
10 secrets!

While I was out shopping with my mom, I picked a book for me:


Except I got the third newly revised edition (the one with the pink cover). I am really looking forward to reading up on all the crazy, fun or scary things Sofia will do or experience. I still want to purchase a book called 'The Happiest Baby on the Block.' I've heard only good things about how it helps to calm and soothe babies.

Hubster and I just made a super exciting purchase! We took out our camcorder to get it ready for Sofia and it was broken! :( So, it was out to the store to buy another. We decided on the Sony Handycam and we looove it. Here it is:

I know I would've loved to see video of my mom pregnant with me. I can't wait to show Sofia everything! Although she might be 20 years old before she even cares! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment