Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Back On

To say that I neglect this blog is truely an understatement! You never know exactly how life will change when you become a mommy. I am busier than ever with Sofia, who is now 16 months old.....TODAY! She is a vivacious, beautiful little munchkin. Well, not so little anymore. She is a whopping 33.5" tall and weighs in at 24 pounds. She is gorgeous, no seriously...I know every mommy says that, but I swear it's true! ;) She loves TV, specifically, Yo Gabba Gabba. Loves dancing & eating all kinds of different foods. She runs around like crazy all day and babbles more than ANY other baby....in the world, I think!

I'm still a stay at home mommy, which can be challenging at times (more on that later!) and the biggest news of all is that I'm expecting, again! I am 22 weeks along with Lucas - our little baby BOY! Here is Sofia:



And here is Lucas at 22 weeks <3:


1 comment: