Wednesday, March 20, 2013

back, again.

I'm back! yes, yet again...

The journey that is motherhood is a complicated one. For me, that 'perfect' vision of my husband and I and a bunch of little ones running around, is not at all what I expected. Since the last time I was on here we welcomed our baby boy, Lucas. He is now 17 months, Sofia is almost 36 months and hubby and I are about 399 months, a little over 33 years for those of you too lazy to do the math :)....... and we are now a family of 4.

Writing has always been something therapeutic for me in difficult times, which is the main reason why I'm back. Women who become mothers tend to forget that they once had a life, hobbies and things they loved before 'the kids.' Most never revisit those things. Im determined to not let that be me! I want to start at the beginning with a heavy topic, but a very truthful one. The fun stuff is soon to come!






No comments:

Post a Comment