Tuesday, February 9, 2010

36 Weeks

Sloowly, but surely I'm getting better from the Bells Palsy! The only major downside of Bells Palsy (other than loooking extremely strange at the beginning) is the medicine to treat it! Even though nothing really hurts, you usually get prescribed an anti-inflammatory med called Prednisone for that inflamed nerve on the right side of my face. The side effects of this medicine are HORRIBLE and annoying. You retain tons of fluid with this medicine especially in the face and neck. This is my second 5 day cycle and for the last cycle I gained and then lost again 5 pounds of water weight all in a span of 4-6 days. NOT FUN....Now with the second cycle, I am retaining water weight again. I feel like miss piggy! lol & i miss my neck and jawline. Can't wait til tomorrow when the cycle is finally over.

Here is a belly shot from my 36th week:

Representing my daughters other half - her brazilian side! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment