Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Maternity Session

We got our maternity session photographs and I couldn't be happier with them! They look absolutely beautiful. The location was amazing, I was super happy with the outfits we picked out and the photographer (Karen Lisa) captured some really precious moments. There are 60+ photos so I'll just show you some of my faves. Karen will also be shooting Sofia after she's born at about 7 days old. I cannot wait for that day!! The excitement is literally overwhelming.











We've already had a lot of people asking about our photographer. I 100% recommend her! She made us feel really comfortable and the laid back feel of the photos is exactly what we wanted. Check out her site!
Karen Lisa Artistic Photography

2 comments:

  1. YAY! I love these so much! You two are so wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks for stopping by my blog! I love your maternity photos and may use your photographer for our 1st baby pics. Best of luck with everything!

    Alice
    http://welcometowonderlandblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete