Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Bump Wear

Pretty much for my entire pregnancy I've been able to wear 'normal' clothes. Normal meaning non-maternity clothes! :) I was so happy to be able to shop at regular stores like Macy's & Express. Now that I'm about to pop there are absolutely essentials that I couldn't live without:
Jeans:

Around 5-1/2 months I got sick of having to carry around rubberbands to close my jeans and visited Motherhood Maternity for the first time. NOT FUN. There isn't much to chose from, but I figured jeans shouldn't be too hard to find. I'm 5'-10"....I found 1 pair of jeans that come in size TALL. 1!! Come on people, give the tall girls something to chose from! Thank god they had at least 1 pair because all the other jeans made me look like I was waiting for a flood! LOL... Here they are, not bad:


Stretchy pants & Tanks:

Marshalls carries Green Apple yoga/workout pants that I wore pre-pregnancy. They have now transitioned for me as maternity wear! Same size and everything :) I know, LUCKY! They are amazingly comfortable and cute....Nice enough to wear pretty much anywhere - daytime, of course, and they are relatively inexpensive ($14.99-$24.99)
Cotton Tanks are also great! I got mine at Motherhood Maternity sometimes, but Target was usually more convenient for me. Get them in EVERY color so you can mix it up ($9.99).


Shoes:

Throughout my entire pregnancy I wore Havaianas! I love them. They are cute, comfortable and most importantly.....THEY FIT! Now that I'm 9 months pregnant its prettty much the only thing I can wear. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment